Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wedding Season?

It's almost that time of year folks! Wedding season. I know, I know, for most of you that means June through August, but for those of us in the invitation business, wedding season starts now! Couples start researching ideas now for spring and summer weddings, so it's time for me to get my creative juices flowing. I have a bunch of new designs in the shop already, but my favorite thing to do is work one on one with couples to create something really special. My best invitation designs come from working with couples, rather than creating something on my own.


This Henna Aspen invitation idea came from a bride who found me on Etsy. She liked my Tree of Love invitations, but was getting married in a forest of Aspens and all of the bridesmaids would be adorned with henna. From that came this sketch, and one of my favorite sets ever!


This Vintage Floral invitation design was inspired by a fabric pulled from a bride's stash of vintage scarves!


This is the newest design, which I finished literally minutes ago, so it isn't in the shop just yet.
(UPDATE: Here it is! The Emily Invitation Suite!)
Can't you just see it done with scraps of lace from a bride's veil or dress? Or from her mom's? Love.



With all that in mind, 
if you or a friend will be married this spring or summer, 
contact me for a custom design. 
I am offering to waive my custom design fee
for the entire month of March! 
That means you will pay only for the invitations themselves: 
a $50-$75 savings! 

Feel free to Pin or share this on Facebook 
and Twitter to get the word out to your pals!

No comments: